Website Design &
I will design a Squarespace website design that is visually engaging and dynamic, which will in-turn generate website traffic and more sales. The site will fit your unique personality and character. Using visually strong and large images will be key to the success of a good site. If you haven’t done so recently, I strongly recommend you do a professional photoshoot and get some personal and/or family photos for the homepage (as seen on https://www.lindsayteaguemoreno.com/). For your logo I recommend select a font style and I can help you set the type and turn it into a logo. You can test out free type faces for your new logo at goo.gl/KiJrG2.
4 STEP PROCESS
Part 1 - planning
Part 2 - design
Part 3 - training
Part 4 - marketing and site launch
HOW I CAN HELP
- site setup using squarespace that is responsive and works well on a desktop and mobile devices
- work with you to create a custom logotype which will be the cornerstone of your brand
- Design the site homepage, a couple blog posts, and one subpage which will will help establish your brand direction.
- Train you how to input content, blog posts, and photos on the other subpages. I will proof the pages and give guidance on how to make them as visually pleasing as possible.
- single membership page with one password that you can share, so you can sell products, etc.
- Mailchimp email integration with custom mailchimp newsletter template (training included)
- social media button integration
- work together to develop a long term strategy that includes a blogging, social networking, and time management
- train on how to use social networking program to update all social networking sites at once
- website search engine optimization (seo)
Optional Hi-End Membership Area - Integrate powerful membership area. Users can change change password, be given different rolls, and be assigned membership for a particular duration.
Generally, most agencies charge $125 an hour and the starting rate for a basic site with no extras or training is normally around $6000. Most agencies and freelancers using WordPress charge a $200 a month maintenance fee. I require no monthly maintenance fee.
Typically, I can complete a website and train you how to use it in 5 weeks. (as long as you have your text and photos ready to go). I rarely go over budget, if I do it’s because the scope of the project has changed and the client ask for addtional features not inlcuded in this proposal. I always warn clients if a new feature will take the project over budget. I keep track of my hours while working and I rarely go over budget unless we have new or unexpected items added to the plan. I charge a base hourly rate of $65 an hour. This is an average rate for a freelance web designer.
Package Cost: $5000
Optional Hi-End Membership Area: $1000
Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com or calling at 205.456.1414.